Forums

2013 New Apparel Rule....

•  

Looking good out there, Todd . . . good playing, too!

•  

While I was away in Thailand, I ran into these couple of shirts while browsing in a golf shop.

This other shirt, i found it at a golf pro shop.

FJ shirts, for some reason, has a style and appearance that clicks with me, most especially when I see and feel the material.  I'm easily hooked.

•  

Great shirts Noel.  Seems like you had a great trip!

•  

I wanted to add my new shirt.  I did also add a new thread, but wanted to include in the 2013 apparel thread too.  Very proud to own this one.

•  

As you should be, BB!  All the things you shared in that picture are to be proud of.  Very nice!

•  

Love that polo, well done!

•  

It is just awesome, can't wait to put it on for my 1st round in warm weather.  Just might not be until I head out to Palm Springs, CA.

•  

Very proud to add my very first pair of FJ performance pants.  Hoping to expand the collection this year and add some shorts too..

•  

The pants are very nice.  I absolutely love mine.    NIce XPS-1 bag also.

TT

•  

Those are nice pants.  Are the materials the same as the other colors?

•  

Thanks Tim, I use it to carry lunch sometimes too.  I get the question from time to time...what is XPS?  That is just an opening for my to talk about FJ and what it all represents to me.  Easy question to answer when products are of great quality.

•  

I have 7 pairs of the shorts and just added my 3rd pair of the trousers. Like all things FJ, they are, in a word, Fantastic!

•  

Appears the Stripes definitely have it going on !

• 520 points

[quote user="girlsgotgolf"]Appears the Stripes definitely have it going on ![/quot

• 520 points

Great looking shirt and slacks