Forums

2013 New Apparel Rule....

•  

Payup, very nice choice, welcome to the community.

•  

TNT009
    Dev, any chance of matching sweatpants!

I will have to say unlikely on that!

•  

Aren't you the lucky one !  I would say magical powers indeed, lol ! We will definitely need to pics of the Golf Outting .....

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    TNT009Dev, any chance of matching sweatpants!  I will have to say unlikely on that!

Thankfully......

Besides, Dev likes his trousers to fit a tad more snuggly that that, especially around the ankles.

•  

Easy TH, if everyone liked Blue...... If you dont ask???

•  

Thanks for response Dev, ff to hunt down a black pair to match !!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    OUTIGERI wear mine a bunch Todd.  It still gets a bunch of double takes and nods.

TT

Wore mine to a local watering hole in Newport and got invited to play Newport CC...it may have magical powers!

Dev - I want to know the watering hole...it will have to go into the Newport rotation...

•  

tdogg21
    Devin_GmitterOUTIGERI wear mine a bunch Todd.  It still gets a bunch of double takes and nods.

TT

Wore mine to a local watering hole in Newport and got invited to play Newport CC...it may have magical powers!

i'd say newport is treating you well!  seemed like a heck of a place to live.

Especially when your roomates help pick out your socks and take such good care of you when you suddenly get ill right before 20 FJA's invade Rhode Island.... ;-)

•  

Justinu3
    tdogg21Devin_GmitterOUTIGERI wear mine a bunch Todd.  It still gets a bunch of double takes and nods.

TT

i'd say newport is treating you well!  seemed like a heck of a place to live.

Especially when your roomates help pick out your socks and take such good care of you when you suddenly get ill right before 20 FJA's invade Rhode Island.... ;-)

it's a tough life....but someone has to do it.

•  

I got Spring fever.....

P.S. this new 64kb limit stinks... this size doesn't properly represent how great these look!

•  

Looking good, payup ! We'll need to see what you pair with these plaids and then photos of the ensembles on course.

payup
    I got several pair.  Razpberry plaid is my favorite.

•  

•  

Justinu3
    I got Spring fever.....

P.S. this new 64kb limit stinks... this size doesn't properly represent how great these look!

Let's try this again!

•  

Wow - very nice haul Justin!  

•  

Great additions Justin.  Ready for Spring.

TT