Forums

2013 New Apparel Rule....

•  

FJA/Community and Staff:

Shall we have the same for apparels?  It should all be just as fun, I think.  What do you guys & gals say?

Thanks.

No'l

•  

Good idea, No'l.  Come on folks, keep up the posts, both here and on the shoes thread.

•  

Will do

•  

Will be nice to know every members achievements.

•  

Idk if I want evidence logged here :-)

•  

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DISCUSSING HERE, BUT IF IT IS ABOUT A NEW RULE FOR ANYTHING I AM DEFINITELY AGAINST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

Justinu3

i'm with you on this one.  if my wife ever logs on to here, i'm in trouble!  haha.

•  

T-dogg, where do you hide your shirts then?  Keep them in your locker?

•  

nope....in my closet.  she usually doesn't pay attention.  the golf clubs get quickly stuck in one of my golf bags, hopefully before she opens the box.  christmas time is convenient because i can tell her it might be a gift for her and to not open it.

•  

Justinu3

Ha ha. . .  you can run, but you can't hide, Justin!

The Ocean vest you led me to, my wife's comment; "Nice vest!"

All I said was. . . "We're teein' off!"

Then we laughed.

•  

Let the apparel roll !

noeldaof
    FJA/Community and Staff:

Shall we have the same for apparels?  It should all be just as fun, I think.  What do you guys & gals say?

Thanks.

No'l

•  

Just sent my order request in to my favorite FJ guy for 2013 Spring apparel.

•  

Putting in order or some new polos after the new year, looking forward to throwing out some of my old ones.

•  

BRUCE
    I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DISCUSSING HERE, BUT IF IT IS ABOUT A NEW RULE FOR ANYTHING I AM DEFINITELY AGAINST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bruce be nice

•  

Wheelez3030
    BRUCEI HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DISCUSSING HERE, BUT IF IT IS ABOUT A NEW RULE FOR ANYTHING I AM DEFINITELY AGAINST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bruce be nice

Bruce, the rule they want to implement is posting a picture of any new apparel like they started with the shoes....hope this clarifies any of your worries...