Forums

NEW SHIRTS

•  

For the birthday and Christmas momma got me 2 new shirts. Both are from the Pro Dry Performance selection numbers 32975(pink) and 32901(hunter green). 32928 was out of stock. Would have liked to have the Fj on the collar, but minimum order for that is 3 shirts and the boss said maybe in the future.

•  

Congrats! Wear them well.

•  

Happy B-day eagle and Merry Christmas to you.  Wear them well... and Happy holidays to your family.

•  

Photos, photos, photos!

•  

When they get here will try to get them for you.

•  

Happy B'Day! and Merry Xmas!

Nice to know you got some stuff you really wanted!

•  

I might be putting together an order for "FJ" collar logo through my local pro in a few weeks.  Touch base with me if you are interested in adding to your shirt collection.

•  

Just ordered 2 new ones. Wish this would have come sooner. Thanks for the offer. And MERRY CHRISTMAS &  HAPPY NEW YEAR  to you and your family.

Gary

•  

Happy Birthday Gary and Enjoy your new shirts !

•  

The FootJoy Fashionista Fever continues to spread.......Just luv it. Happy Styling eagle ! Look forward to seeing the photos.

•  

Well, the shirts are here and will try to post a pic. However, talk about a great Pro Shop, they ordered 3 shirts and got the FJ logo on the collar of all three so that I could have that on mine. What will they do with the third one?  Hope they put it in the back and wait until Spring and then I can get that one too.

•  

Yes, a pic, pleaseee... Hope you can enjoy it a lot.

•  

eagle3
    For the birthday and Christmas momma got me 2 new shirts. Both are from the Pro Dry Performance selection numbers 32975(pink) and 32901(hunter green). 32928 was out of stock. Would have liked to have the Fj on the collar, but minimum order for that is 3 shirts and the boss said maybe in the future.

Will try to get pic downloaded for you

•  

•  

Very nice and with collar logos. Enjoy it Gary.