Forums

Premiere Rain Pants

•  

fredcloss
    Given the drought, we'll take snow or rain, even if it is just so I can wear my FJ Premiere Rain Suit.  Oh, Tdogg told me there's another pair of the pants on Ebay for $199. I'm going to pass.

not much of a drought here.  rained so much i was mowing my grass at least once a week all summer.  i preferred the summer i didn't mow at all but was able to play golf once a week.  not the other way around.

•  

Freddie - Can't you design some adhesive/seal coat that goes over pavement which automatically melts the snow?  It could be called "Snow Repellent" - now that I gave you the idea, go patent it and all I want is 25% of the gross.  

• 2877 points

You guys are talking snow well how is 18 inches of wet white stuff,  Thats what we got yesterday.  Any thoughts of golf in Wisconsin are now over.  

•  

Actually, there are already several companies that make it. It's called petroleum jelly. Wouldn't that be fun to watch?

•  

I found another pair on Ebay for <$130 and bought them - they arrived today! I'm set for another FJ Invitational deluge.

•  

Fred,

You will definitely be dry.  I have loved my premiere pants so far.

TT

•  

Fred, glad to see you got a pair.  i love mine!  they are great for........shoveling snow......

•  

On that note, has anyone worn the whole suit yet? I'm kinda looking forward to a drizzly day just to try it out.