Forums

How to Wear Pink

•  

looking good!   keep up the stylin' work.

•  

P for Pink  -  P for Pizzazz!

Go Hokies and Tar Heel style icons .. pun intended!

•  

Nice looking this pink stuff.

• 3627 points

I like pink...but pink shoes?? whoa nelly.

•  

PatCCraig
    I like pink...but pink shoes?? whoa nelly.

Whats the question? Yes, pink shoes. With FJ socks and shirt to coordinate.

Single most requested pair of shoes I own. Every week when I play people ask where the pink shoes are.

Yes, pink shoes.

• 3627 points

Tar Heel
    PatCCraigI like pink...but pink shoes?? whoa nelly.

Single most requested pair of shoes I own. Every week when I play people ask where the pink shoes are.

Yes, pink shoes.

Just my opinion, but I think they're a little much. I bet they look good on you, though. ;) :)

•  

Looks like the next Vokey release will be a PINK Lisle shirt with the FJ on the collar.  There was a sneak tweet the other day from the show.  I asked about the release and the response was to look for it next week.

•  

Tar Heel
    PatCCraigI like pink...but pink shoes?? whoa nelly.

Yes, pink shoes.

I'm not a fashionista like you Randy, but I do wonder about the laces...wouldn't the shoes look better with white as opposed to the black??? Just wondering...definitely not questioning you!!!

•  

I think that's just a shadow problem -  the laces were white at the time (since then I've got a pink lace for those shoes).

•  

Mondo
    Tar HeelPatCCraigI like pink...but pink shoes?? whoa nelly.

Yes, pink shoes.

I'm not a fashionista like you Randy, but I do wonder about the laces...wouldn't the shoes look better with white as opposed to the black??? Just wondering...definitely not questioning you!!!

I changed them to black. Pink laces would be over the top, and white just didn't look right.