Forums

How to Wear Pink

•  

Almost like SoCal here today -  60's  -  tomorrow mid-50s - pretty sure I'm playing tomorrow.

(I have a pair of CBlue polos - just hard to wear them). 

Hard not to pull the trigger on the IJP plaids offered today for really good price.

•  

Ian is one of the best dressed on tour.  Very Sharp.

•  

Bobby, Do you eat quiche when you wear that outfit.  I couldn't  pull it off.  You are the style Ambassador.

• 515 points

Nice touch with the apparel.... Def classy in my eyes!

•  

I'm going to wear  my pink shoes this weekend and get a shot in here to support you Bobby!

•  

NCBob
     I couldn't  pull it off.  You are the style Ambassador.

I also could not pull that off.  A little too much pink there for me, although I have stepped out of my comfort zone a little (I have the raspberry pencil stripe lisle).  As usual though, Bobby is stylin'.

• 4638 points

Totally channeling Doug Sanders! VERY nicely assembled!

•  

Well played Bobby, I have a green pair of cords and they keep ya nice and warm!

•  

There you go.  Those pink ones are really nice.  I just couldn't have two pink pairs (I'm glad you got those).

•  

Wow!  I love this whole ensemble down to the socks. I saw that on Facebook too. Well played sir... Well played

• 2781 points

Impressive! Need to order some MyJoys with pink somewhere in them.

•  

Man is it hard to take this picture! In Hokies honor, it's a PINK FJ day.... Captiva striped shirt, Captiva Argyle socks, and my awesome looking Pink/Pink Asysmetricals!

•  

Those shoes are pretty smokin hot (my next pink (I hoping) will be a White FJ shirt with pink FJ on collar).

•  

Looking good Bobby!  Thanks for sharing.  The shoes are like the reverse of Bubba's Masters shoes.

•  

I actually think Bubba's was the next darker shade of pink (closer to the raspberry shirt color).

Have a great holiday.