Forums

Next Apparel Launch

•  

The new line is great!  You will not be disappointed.  Some great styles and color combinations!

•  

I will go to the FJ booth specifically to see Devin the Fall 13 line and take pix. I'll take Devin out for a beer. Garrett was too busy last year since it was the first year back in a long time for FJ and they were all going crazy getting the booth set up.

Anyone have advice on being able to post pictures to the site from my iPhone? I wasn't able to do so last year. I took my camera and downloaded the pix when I got back.

•  

i'm also looking forward to the fall '13 stuff after getting a sneak peak.  so good luck stuff coming up.

•  

i'm also looking forward to the fall '13 stuff after getting a sneak peak.  so good luck stuff coming up.

golfchick
    I will go to the FJ booth specifically to see Devin the Fall 13 line and take pix. I'll take Devin out for a beer. Garrett was too busy last year since it was the first year back in a long time for FJ and they were all going crazy getting the booth set up.

Anyone have advice on being able to post pictures to the site from my iPhone? I wasn't able to do so last year. I took my camera and downloaded the pix when I got back.

as of right now, you can't.  i think FJ would have to create an app that can access your camera roll before it would work.

•  

All of you local pro's should have placed their spring orders at this point, so I would suggest touching base and ask to look through their catalog's.  The line up's for Spring 2013 is gerat looking...

• 2756 points

WooHoo!  Can't wait to see the pics you bring back in January.

• 2781 points

Great looking stuff in the Spring Collection cant wait to see more.

•  

With FJ am sure they will be fashion forward and fabulous....

• 1495 points

Just wondering how to get to look at the New releases of the fj gear....every keeps talking about it?

•  

Does anyone has already pics or have to wait to January?

•  

It has something for everyone!  But, I think Hamptons is going to be a big hit.  TH & GH, it's got your initials on it, Guys!  I'm sure Agent Orange has already seen St. Simons. (just a thought)

Also, the MyJoys in Catalina. . . wwow. . . sharp, sharp, sharp!

Nicely done, FootJoy!

•  

Difficult to take a decision but St simon and Key Biscaine do more my style.

The $$ are starting to jump inside the wallet.

•  

Lusogolf
    Difficult to take a decision but St simon and Key Biscaine do more my style.

Do it, Luso!

(Nice new avatar.  Is that you and a walking cart (electric?))

• 3503 points

See you there sir!

•  

noeldaof
    LusogolfDifficult to take a decision but St simon and Key Biscaine do more my style.

Do it, Luso!

(Nice new avatar.  Is that you and a walking cart (electric?))

Thanks Noel.

That is me and my electric Powakaddy (very usefull to play this course where have to climb some hills)